Are you in an AAPM&R Member Community and interested in collaborating with others in your specialty? Apply to be the chair of your Member Community!
Need a reminder about which Member Community(ies) you're part of? Log in here to view your member profile.
A Member Community Chair fulfills critical community functions including:
- Facilitating and encouraging engagement between members
- Facilitating Member Community activities online via PhyzForum
- Organizing, calling, and chairing Member Community gatherings in-person at the Annual Assembly
- Serving as a resource for and connection to the Academy on issues related to the Member Community’s area of focus – for example, helping identify subject matter experts
This is your opportunity to grow your career, expand your PM&R network, and advance the specialty! Each Member Community chair term is 2 years.
The following communities do not have any nominations at this time and are in need of a chair:
- Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship Directors
- Early-Career Physiatrists
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Para/Adaptive Athletes and Sports
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Current Fellows/Combination Residents and Future Candidates
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship Program Directors
- Private Practice Physiatrists
- Research in Physiatry
- Running Medicine
- Wound Medicine
Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Please note: the Cancer Rehabilitation, Central Nervous System, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Member Communities are seeking additional volunteer leader positions. View them here.