It's Not Too Late! Understand the Deadlines and Details of the CARES Act Provider Relief Program Phase 3 Application and the New PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
Tuesday, October 27 at 6 pm (CT)
AAPM&R’s Private Practice Workgroup is hosting a webinar
regarding the applications for phase 3 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Provider Relief Program and loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
These applications have different deadlines and may be confusing. We’ll go over the details of each program to help you prepare your applications and submit them on time.
- The application for Phase 3 of the CARES Act Provider Relief Program is due Friday, November 6. Hear from two members who have applied, get your questions answered and submit your application before the deadline!
- The Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Portal is here. Applicants who submit by Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59 pm (ET) will be considered for funding.
- It is too late to apply for a PPP loan. However, you can still apply for loan forgiveness. The deadline to submit the new, streamlined PPP loan forgiveness application depends on the maturity date of your loan. Get your questions answered and learn when to submit your application!
- The new PPP loan forgiveness application is available here, and instructions on how to complete it are available here.
- Steven Gershon, MD, FAAPMR – Gershon Pain Specialists
- Stuart Glassman, MD, FAAPMR – Granite Physiatry
Register now to join us on Tuesday, October 27 at 6 pm (CT).