The 2021 AAPM&R Annual Assembly will be held in Nashville, TN and online, November 11-14.
Last year’s virtual conference was the largest gathering of physiatrists in the history of our Assembly. We’re excited for you to see what we have in store at #AAPMR21!
We’ve started planning, but we need your expertise to make our 2021 Assembly the best yet, with evidence-based content tailored to the specialty, presented by diverse faculty across all career levels and practice areas.
The theme for #AAPMR21 is Reimagining Our Future Through Technology and Science. Our Program Planning Committee is looking for proposals that incorporate a blend of adult learning styles and cross-cutting themes. When submitting your proposal, think about the diversity of the specialty, as well as these factors that the Program Planning Committee will consider during their review process:
- Multidisciplinary or team approaches from both genders
- A mix of experienced and junior faculty, as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Formats that will stimulate discussion and/or engage the audience both virtually and in-person
- Topics that are relevant and innovative (see this list of potential topics)
- Detailed, complete proposals (fill out this proposal worksheet or watch this how-to video for help)
Learn more here. Submit your educational and community session proposals by February 22 or your research abstract by March 8.
Be an active member of Team Physiatry in 2021 to keep the momentum going and volunteer with the Academy!