Register today to join AAPM&R for an informative webinar on Wednesday, February 10 at 6 pm (CT).
In early January, the Small Business Administration (SBA) released initial guidance for the second round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
During our webinar on Wednesday, February 10 at 6 pm (CT), experts on the PPP loan program will provide an overview of the second round of the program. They will share what they know and what they do not know yet about the second round of PPP loans, including:
- What’s new in PPP Round 2: eligibility, loan amount, covered expenses, etc.
- What changes were made to the original PPP loan program?
- Am I eligible for a second draw?
- How to prepare as a first or second round applicant.
- Do I need to offer emergency paid sick leave and extended FMLA through March 2021?
- What are the changes in permissible uses?
- What is the change in the Covered Period and how does that help me?
- What should I do with the money?
- What type of application will I need to file for forgiveness?
- What is the change to the Employee Retention Credit program?
Due to the frequency of guidance updates, we recommend referencing the SBA PPP web page directly for the most update-to-date information, such as forms, rule revisions and FAQs.
- Steven L. Gershon, MD, FAAPMR – Gershon Pain Specialists
- Stuart J. Glassman, MD, MBA, FAAPMR – Granite Physiatry
- Barry Dorans – Attorney at Law, Wolcott Rivers Gates