Search for residency and fellowship programs with the American Medical Association's FREIDA Online® (Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database Access). FREIDA Online contains profiles of nearly 10,000 residency and fellowship programs, each accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
Create a free account and use this interactive tool to:
- Discover whether your USMLE® or COMLEX-USA® scores qualify for a residency interview and how they compare with current residents’ scores.
- Find which states and cities offer programs in your specialty.
- Narrow, organize and save your search with the AMA-members-only rating and tracking features—join the AMA to take advantage of these.
- Identify which programs provide the educational benefits you need for your next career step.
- Determine how the program will affect your work-life balance and personal finances.