Your Academy prioritizes recognition and celebration of its members. The AAPM&R Awards Program is one of the Academy's recognition initiatives. This program seeks to identify, recognize, and celebrate members you nominate for applause in time-honored categories of distinction. You are invited and encouraged to bring names forward for the Awards Committee to consider. Nominees selected for awards will be acknowledged at the AAPM&R 2023 Annual Assembly.
In our continued commitment to inclusivity, we are excited to introduce two new awards to recognize AAPM&R members for their work in advancing PM&R and promoting the understanding and value of physiatry:
- The Early PM&R Career Award is to recognize Academy members who have made an impact on the future of PM&R through distinction in innovation, advocacy, leadership, service, or clinical practice within ten or fewer years in practice.
- PM&R Awareness and Value Award is to recognize individuals whose efforts have significantly elevated the understanding and value of physiatry across healthcare.
Nominations for our 2023 awards are now closed. Thank you to everyone who has submitted a nomination!
- Frank H. Krusen, MD, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Distinguished Clinician Award
- PM&R Public Service, Health Equity and Advocacy Award (Previously named the Distinguished Public Service Award)
- PASSOR Legacy Award and Lectureship
- The Early PM&R Career Award
- PM&R Awareness and Value Award
View award descriptions and lists of past recipients.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (847) 737-6000.