- Thiru M. Annaswamy, MD, presented at the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Coalition for National Science Funding (CNSF)'s reception, The Arc of Science: Research to Results. Dr. Annaswamy presented as part of a team showcasing their research, 3D Immersive Tele-Rehabilitation. Read more.
- Justin Berthold, DO, was recently promoted to senior medical director at The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh. Dr. Berthold joined their PM&R team in 2015 and since then, he has served as medical director, providing inpatient and outpatient PM&R services to adolescent and young adult patients. Congratulations, Dr. Berthold! Read more.
- Allen Chen, MD, MPH, director of physiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian/The Spine Hospital, discusses his patient's progress with lower back pain in the Huffington Post article, "Doctors Have Been Treating Lower Back Pain All Wrong." Read more.
- Christopher J. Standaert, MD, physiatrist at the University of Washington and Harborview Medical Center, discusses chronic back pain in the New York Times article, “Lower Back Ache? Be Active and Wait It Out, New Guidelines Say.” Read more.
- Monica Verduzco-Gutierrez, MD, medical director of the brain injury and stroke program at TIRR Memorial Hermann, discusses possibilities for restarting a stalled stroke recovery in a U.S. News & World Report article. Read more.
Do you have a newsworthy story to share with your peers? Send us an email at: email@example.com.