Submit your story to become a featured presenter at the Annual Assembly’s Sunday morning PhyzTalks plenary—back by popular demand! Styled after TED Talks, PhyzTalks are 8-15 minute live presentations that tell a compelling and impactful physiatry-focused story. Stories may include:
- Philanthropic or social causes important to physiatry
- Unique patient stories or innovative approaches
- Mentors or leaders that have had an impact on you and/or the field
- Innovative collaborations with other specialties, health systems, or internationally
The top submissions will be invited to present their story live in a fun, real-time competition where the winner—chosen by the audience—will receive:
- A FREE registration to next year's Assembly
- Coverage in Academy member communications
- Bragging rights!
Learn more and complete this simple application to enter! Applications are due May 1, 2018.
Registration opens in May for 4 days of innovative learning opportunities, non-stop networking, and a variety of educational sessions—all dedicated to the diverse clinical and practice interests of today’s physiatrists. Learn more
about the 2018 AAPM&R Annual Assembly in Orlando, October 25-28.