AAPM&R's Registry has been designated as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for the 3rd year in row.
QCDR designation is important because it enables physiatric practices to identify and improve gaps in the quality of physiatric care, demonstrate their value to payers, and compare their performance to physiatrists nationwide. Since physiatry owns the data, you are empowered to tell your own story of value.
A QCDR is a reporting mechanism for satisfactory Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) participation, distinct from Qualified Registries. As a QCDR, AAPM&R's Registry:
- Offers an easy way to submit quality data to CMS for the MIPS for both individual physicians and physician group practices
- Allows users to submit non-CMS measures to meet their quality reporting requirements—benefits the specialty!
- Provides direct assistance with compiling the needed data for quality improvement
- Provides feedback to registry participants at least quarterly and on demand via the Registry User Dashboard
- Is a vehicle to attest all Quality Payment Program requirements
Learn more about AAPM&R's Registry.