- D'Wan J. Carpenter, DO, MS, FAAPMR, recently joined the North Oaks Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Clinic in Hammond, LA. Read more.
- Elizabeth Frates, MD, clinical assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Harvard Medical School, shares tips on keeping health habits on track during the holidays. Read more.
- Ekua B. Gilbert-Baffoe, MD, FAAPMR, recently joined Riverside Healthcare in Kankakee, IL. Read more.
- Prakash S. Jayabalan, MD, PhD, FAAPMR, physician-scientist at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, develops personalized rehabilitation programs that are most likely to ease pain and aid in recovery. Read more.
- Amy F. Sun, MD, FAAPMR, physiatrist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, helped a Chicago police officer recover from gun shot wounds. Read more.
- Jennifer M. Thomas, MD, FAAPMR, recently joined Vernon Jubilee Hospital in Canada. Read more.
Do you have a newsworthy story to share with your peers? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: AAPM&R reserves the right to deny requests where the purpose or content may not be considered in the best interests of AAPM&R or its members.