AAPM&R is an essential resource to lead you through the changes occurring in the business of health care. Depend on the Academy for resources to help you run, transition and diversify your practice.
Take advantage of our resources below and mark your calendar for AAPM&R's 2018 Annual Assembly, October 25-28 in Orlando, Florida. We're offering a variety of sessions designed to help you achieve Success Through Innovation, including 4 preconference courses in the areas of regenerative medicine, career diversification, and early-career development. Stay tuned to learn more.
Practice Management & Efficiencies
Diversifying Practice Revenue
- AAPM&R provides the resources you need for a successful practice, including:
- Advancing PM&R BOLD - While the Academy is dedicating significant time and resources to work toward achieving the vision, the biggest change will be for individual physiatrists. We are asking all physiatrists to challenge your perspective and to consider how you practice in relation to the vision. Together, we can advance PM&R into a future filled with opportunity.
- Your Academy is working to develop and promote an Alternative Payment Model solution for spine care providers that satisfies regulatory requirements, including quality measurement.
- Academy volunteers and staff are monitoring and responding to CMS fee schedules for all settings that impact PM&R including IRFs, SNFs, and the physician office.
- Academy volunteers and staff are monitoring and responding to CMS and private payer coverage determinations that may have an unfavorable impact on the practice of physiatry.
Resources for Early-Career Physiatrists