Goal B: Preparing Members for Success
Individual members are equipped for success throughout their career.
Ensure members are knowledgeable about health care changes, and understand the implications for the practicing physiatrist
- Enhance educational offerings to equip members with the clinical and practice/administrative skills necessary to fulfill models and other PM&R opportunities
- Develop the leadership skills critical to the advancement of models and future success of physiatry
- Provide the resources members need to satisfy changing practice requirements, including certification, licensure, documentation, privileging, etc.
- Reduce stress and burnout in physiatrists
- Utilize innovative adult learning strategies to provide state-of-the-art education
- Build peer-to-peer connections for learning, exchange, and sense of community
Next page: Goal C
If you have questions about the strategic plan, contact the Academy national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.